Monday, June 15, 2009

Spade Poker

So, my new website for my online gambling is Spadepoker.com. It is free for 14 days (enter code: spades I think for the 14 day trial. One problem with Washington residents is the legality issue which will probably disqualify you. You have to verify both email address and physical address (fax driver's license) in order to take any money out. I have not yet had that problem, but come very close. It is a pretty cool site, with downloadable avatars of your own choosing, tons of freerolls and "point builders" which you need to enter bigger tourneys. There are a couple of world series qualifiers going now. You need to earn a bunch of points to enter....have made it once, but busted out early on a bad beat for a $1500 entry plus expenses. I have qualified for the last one next week so here's hoping. One other thing that I like about the site are the omaha tournaments. Most are just for points, but there are cash ones too. Since enrolling in this site, ultimatebet is 2nd choice except for cash omaha games.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Sounds like fun - good luck in your tournament!