Sunday, September 8, 2019

Regrets

Regrets seem to come in two forms, those things we did or said, and those we didn't.  I envy those who harbor neither.  A recent UK study indicated a large percentage of adults , think it was over 40%, had regrets.  Don't forget the butterfly effect, never cn tell where the path not taken would have led you.  That said, wish I had not sold my Costco, Starbucks, Netflix and Amazon stocks.

Feel like I may be getting my poker mojo back.  Played two tournaments this week, first a disaster, 2nd one came in 6th for a $60 win, well, $15 after tip and buy-in. But  win nonetheless.   Also extremely small cash in 4/8, but got a free lunch out of it.  Heading to Tulalip this morning to get back on the Omaha horse that threw me.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

I regret not having stock LOL. Actually, I have a 401(k) so it's cool. Good luck with Omaha!! Hope to hear better news on that front in the future.