Monday, September 2, 2019

Poker Break

No posts cause no poker.  Just not feeling the love and busy with other things.  Finally played a turbo Saturday with bad results.  Played well but victim to a lucky player.  She had knocked out the guy next to me who had K/K.  Two spades on flop, she called his all in with A/5 suited, caught spade on turn and rivered straight flush.  She moved tables and came back with even more chips.  She raise huge 2 UTG,  maybe 6x BB.  This usually represents a small or medium pair that does not want to see a flop out of position.  Also AK, again not wanting post flop play out of position.  I have Q/Q on the button w8th about 8 bbs,  blinds 200/400..  Easy play for me to go all in, would do it every time.  She turns over.......aces!!!  Unreal.  With no ace or king on flop all the chips go in anyway, but just saying.

Time for another long break, also busy the next two weeks.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Glad to see you posting again. I was starting to worry but that's just my nature. Sorry things didn't go all that great. I'm having a crazy time at the local dive bar on Thursday nights. Tomorrow I'm going for my 6th cash in a row without any rebuys. I'm not making tons of money but I'm having fun. Four of my previous 5 cashes were all splits of first place too. Not too shabby.

Off to Lincoln City the 6th, 7th and 8th returning Monday. I need the ocean!

Hope to see you sometime and maybe it won't take you a month to post LOL!