Monday, July 8, 2019

Be careful about what you don't wish for

Yesterday in the Omaha game, the player sitting next to me came up with this pearl of wisdom after I said " was wishing I played that hand, until my full house was beaten by bigger full house".  He said, " Be careful about what you don't wish for, cause it may not come true".  Still scratching my head over that one.

It has been a few weeks since I played oh8 at Tulalip, and didn't like the outcomes then.  I was catching a cold and felt pretty bad but was determined to play.  The retired dealer next to me asked if I was o.k. because he said I was wheezing.  Not really but thanks.  He moved seats shortly later.

Caught a straight flush too early, before high hand bonus started but later posted aces full of kings good for $100.  Quit early up $122 thanks to high hand and one $180 pot.

No comments: