Monday, February 1, 2016

Puzzling Behaviour

Alright, I know that I have an obsessive personality....don't get me started!!!  So, one of my mother's favorite activities is strolling down to the puzzle room (that's right, they have an entire room devoted to nothing but working jigsaw puzzles) in her retirement complex and we spent some time working puzzles with her.


I must get part of my addictive personality from her, as we could not stop putting the little pieces together.  The room has big storage cabinets chock full of puzzles, most of them fairly easy, but a few 1000 piece monsters that can take days to complete.  So, leaving Phoenix, what is one of the first things we did when returning home?  Pull out a 1000 piece puzzle and start working on it.


So far have spent at least 8 hours.  We may have trouble completing it, as it looks like one piece fell on the floor and was chewed up by the dog.  BAD MILO!!!






1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Oh that's cute! My mom and brother love to work puzzles, but I absolutely can't stand it, which I think is weird because I love the puzzles I run across playing poker for example. Maybe it's because I have no patience. Another thing I really need to work on.