Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pressure Dealing

Friday night at the Legion I am asked to deal due to an extreme shortage of players which later turned into 3 full tables.  I agree and deal table #2 which is good because I don't have to stay until the bitter end if knocked out yet still get 30% of tips which should almost cover my buy-in.  Unfortunately seated at my table is the regular dealer for the final table who scrutinizes my every move and "helpfully" offers dealing tips, side pot values, etc.  This sucks!!!  As if it is not tough enough for me to deal and play at the same time.  I almost knock him out early with my flopped trips and rivered full house vs. his top pair great kicker.

I lose most of my chips when I raise with AK, a short stack player re-raises all-in with a significant stack and "Mr. Loose Calling Station with a lot of chips" calls with pocket 3's.  We see the flop after I flat call and it is low 2/2/x.  I check and Mr. Loose goes all-in.  I fold and his hand holds up.  He later knocks me out when I check my option in the big blind with 8/10 suited, flop comes 10/7/x and I shove with top pair only to see his pocket 7's.  Turn is the 9 giving me the open ender.  River blanks, shitty dealer.  

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Shitty dealer - LOL. You shouldn't talk about yourself like that. At least the tournament didn't cost you much!

I haven't been blogging lately cuz nothing much to say. Good to see the same can't be said of you.

I am saving for my house closing on August 10 so not playing much right now. Probably will play this Friday at 3 at Jokers and maybe Saturday also.