Monday, September 10, 2018

Shana Tova

Happy New Year to my Jewish friends and family!  My New Year started great with a good winning day at Tulalip.  Began with the $60. No chop tournament, lasting about 3 hours until getting outkicked on two hands ( JK vs JA on a JJ flop, and J10 vs. JQ on  10 high flop).  Immediately signed up for Omaha new table forming.  After getting my butt kicked last Thursday was cautious and played tight.  The flops and rivers were good to me earning several hog pots and my chip stack grew to the largest at the table.  The high hands have evaded me, so was semi-happy to post a weak full house, Jjj88, early in the half hour.  Expressing my opinion that it probably would not hold up I offered to sell it.  A crazy big guy said he would give me $50, which i quickly agreed to.  So, a couple of minutes before the time was up, it gets beaten.....by that guy.  Lol.  So he gave me half of his win.  Nice.

Sometimes we just know when to quit, so the game got a little wild and I was up over $300 So cashed out in time to get home for dinner.  A good start to the new year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cool. Hope you are able to come to our local game from time to time.