Friday, July 13, 2018

Coolerville, Washington , Population:Me

So, I am so tired of coolers.  Hitting my hand hard and losing to one of two or three hands that beat it.  Today, prime examples.  After busting out of the tournament first against an unpredictable wild man.  He had raised big under the gun with 2/4, then bet big against 3 callers on a 6/6/Q flop.  He called my button raise A/K with 3/7 and won with a pair of3's.  So, when he raised my K/Q suited in hearts with A/J, i called his reraise.  The A/heart /heart flop led to my shove, which he called.  No heart, i am done.  He ended up winning it.

 I moved over to the cash games and played some 3/6.  No problem, up $1.  Moving to the 4/8 game, lost $5.  Next stop 3/300 big game.  First loss with K/J on king high flop.  He had raised preflop so lost about $75 to his shove on turn.  Doubled up through aggressive player, then got stacked with K/J vs. K/Q ON A k/q/J flop.  Two pair vs. 2 pair.  Next stacking happened with 8/8 vs. A/A, hit my set but he did too.  Wow.  That was my last hand of the day.  

No comments: