Thursday, August 17, 2017

Under The Weather

Came down with a monster cold a couple of days ago.  Sneezing, coughing, runny nose, the whole works.  My usual omaha day today is not going to happen.  Dang.  I had planned to make a trip to Cannon Beach this weekend prior to the Eclipse "Carmegeddon" predicted.  Rethinking that plan as I would also miss Sunday omaha.  I have a dental appointment on the 28th so I could go later and still get some salmon fishing in before I have to get back.  I have heard that it is getting good on the Columbia.

First things first, gotta shake this rotten cold.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Feel better. It might be best to come after carmageddon. KGW reported a 30 mile backup on 26 east of Portland this morning. Who knows what will happen on the coast.

7 Dewey said...

You should definitely wait to go to the coast until the eclipse business is over with. I hear it's getting ridiculous down there.

Sure hope you feel better soon!!! Chicken soup!!

Phil said...

Thanks for the well wishes, still suffering but better. Yeah, thinking I will wait until Tuesday to travel.