Monday, August 10, 2015

Long Time No Blog

O.K., so nobody is pushing me very hard to blog again, but I have had my reasons to stop.  Since my last blog have traveled to Phoenix, had visitors here at the beach, and have been on a non-stop losing streak.  Friday night was pretty typical, on the money bubble final table I shove with middle pair (K/9 on a Q/9/x flop).  I am called by 9/10 who hits his 10 on the river.  That is kind of the way it has been going for me.  I am hard pressed to explain why, but it just seems that I am losing coin flips (previous Friday my 4/4 vs. AK on the final table bubble) and getting drawn out on when I have the dominating hand.  I keep thinking that something has to improve soon as it is getting discouraging.

I had planned to travel to Pasco last week as my wife is out of town, but had early company from my family who had planned to visit with friends (the friends backed out) changed things.  It is a darned long trip and wanted to stay more than 2 or 3 days.  Maybe in September I can work out a visit.

1 comment:

7 Dewey said...

Sorry to hear that poker is treating you so badly. I understand completely. On Sunday I had a really good poker day but last night was just crap. I wish the damn game was more steady. If we play right we should win. Ha. Poker gods laughing.

I do miss your blog but completely get it. Nothing good to write about. I gave up on mine a long time ago. Hope to see you next month!