Tuesday, October 25, 2011

India

Safe arrival in India after two very long flights.  Jet lag claimed its first victim yesterday with me drifting in and out of sleep all day.  Visit to the dentist last night and found that implant is not doable on my time frame.  My extraction needs to heal some more and then too late for the bargain implant.  The drive to the appointment was insane.  The roads are impossibly narrow filled with pedestrians crossing and walking along the side of the road (no sidewalks).  The streets were wall to wall vehicles including bikes, motorcycles, cars and the occasional cow.  Everyone was weaving in and out with horns blaring.  This at night with a light rain falling.  You would have to see it to believe it.  Upside for everyone is that I will no longer complain about any traffic in the US.

Today everyone else caught up on sleep but I am up early.  Finally got my internet connection and played some real money poker.  Lost in small SNG then stacked twice in low limit NL game.  Maybe better to stick with the free stuff.

No comments: